We have some new safety measures in place, read on to learn more about how we will be serving you.
We take the health and safety of our staff and clients seriously and want to assure you that our staff will:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wear a face shield at the washbasin when washing your hair.
- Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect chairs and stations, before and after every appointment.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
No clients will be admitted if they have a temperature/are not feeling well, or living with someone who has symptoms. Any employee who feels their client is unwell – has the right to decline service. Please do not feel offended, we want to ensure the safety and comfort of all our clients and staff.
We are asking that all clients wear a face mask/covering in the salon.
If you arrive early, please wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you. Alternatively, we can text/call you when we are ready to see you.
Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, EVEN IF YOU ARE WEARING GLOVES, using the restrooms or hand sanitizer. provided throughout the salon. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Snacks and beverages, magazines will be temporarily unavailable. If you are in need of water, we will gladly provide you water in a disposable cup.
Unfortunately, the client station will be closed for self-service hair care.
TIPS: Please note that change or cash may not be available at the front desk.
Thank you so much for your assistance. We are so happy to see you back!!!!