We are getting ready for the re-opening of the salon! We have some new safety measures in place, read on to learn more about how we will be serving you.
Our first bookings will be appointments that were cancelled. Read on for more information.
We will soon be rescheduling clients who had appointments that were cancelled due our closure. Please wait for us to contact you via telephone, text message or email with information about rescheduling. We will be required to open in a limited capacity and with various added safety measures in place. We very much appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this transition time. If you already had an appointment booked within the coming weeks, it is likely to be rescheduled due to these limitations. Please be prepared for a temporary change of scheduling and note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual preferred time slot.
Lastly, please do not come in for your appointment unless you receive a confirmation from us first.
We take the health and safety of our staff and clients seriously and want to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have in place for the reopening of our salon. Please note that we will be seeing clients by appointment only. Our goal is to limit the amount of people in the salon at any given time and respect the government guidelines for physical distancing. In order to do this, we will have to modify our scheduled appointments, staff schedules and hours of operation. As well, our staff assure you that they will:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Wear a face shield at the wash basin when washing your hair.
- Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect chairs and stations, before and after every appointment.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well
Before Your Appointment
- No clients will be admitted if they have a temperature/are not feeling well, or living with someone who has symptoms. Any employee who feels their client is unwell – has the right to decline service. Please do not feel offended, we want to ensure the safety and comfort of all our clients and staff.
- We are asking that all clients wear a face mask/covering in the salon.
- We ask that you come with only your mobile phone and credit card. The cloakroom will be closed so please leave outerwear in your car.
- If you arrive early, please wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you. Alternatively, we can text/call you when we are ready to see you.
- Attend appointments alone. Caregivers will be asked to wait outside and we will notify them when you are ready to leave.
- Note that for the time being we would prefer that you refrain from using cash as a mode of payment.
During Your Appointment
- Please wear your mask/face covering.
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, EVEN IF YOU ARE WEARING GLOVES, with hand sanitizer that is provided throughout the salon. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Snacks and beverages and magazines will be temporarily unavailable. If you are in need of water, we will gladly provide you water in a disposable cup.
- Unfortunately, the client station will be closed for self-service hair care.
After Your Appointment
- Please prepare to pay for services and/or products in the chair, or at the front desk.
- Re-bookings will be done in the chair or by phone/text/email. In order to limit congestion at the front desk, we will not be taking bookings at the front desk. >
- TIPS: Please note that change or cash may not be available at the front desk.
Thank you so much for your assistance as we roll out these important new measures. You will hear from us again when we have specifics about our reopening and your upcoming appointment. We can’t wait to see you, and join you along your journey toward your most beautiful LOOK. Until then, stay well!